Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Ok sorry it has been so long since we posted. We had another ultrasound this week and the baby is healthy and kicking away! I am 16 wks (4mths) along already! I swear I could see how much the baby already looks like it's dad:) We find out in 2 1/2 wks if its a boy or girl? What do you guess??? Well Cory was so excited when we found out we were having a baby, the next 3 wks he spent getting the baby room ready. Literally he had a new crib, rocking chair and changing table all set up:) Very cute! Miss you all!!

4 comments:

  1. You have been on my mind a lot! Glad for the update. I'm thinking a boy....don't know why...but that's my 50% chance of being right! Need more pictures...how is the belly coming along? I bet you look adorable. Can you put the new ultrasound picture up? Hope you're feeling well. Love to Cory

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy you added an update with the belly picture! you look BEAUTIFUL!! :) i guess a little baby girl! how have you been feeling? so excited to hear the latest from your next doctor apt!! hugs to you both! miss you!!
    andy & stacie

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so cute!!! Enjoy every minute of it, my dear! It is going to go fast!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, looking good! Can't believe you are as far along as 4 1/2 months - me not being a mommy I deal with months, can't quite get the weeks thing down. But tell Cory hello and can't wait for the boy or girl news. I'm thinking..... TEAM PINK!!! Love you lots! Hilary

    ReplyDelete